Tuesday, July 03, 2007

wishes

Now, I had finished my long A-levels exam.

Now I am sitting at home for quite a few days, to be correct, its almost a week.

Now, I am sitting in front of my home pc, cracking my mind to write and renew my blog.

Now, I wish I can forget everything unhappy that happened these recent few days since I was back at home.

Before that I had been staying in kl since my last trip home during Chinese New Year, that was like 4months before and now I already back in my warm, sweet home.

Absolutely, I had been looking for the days that I can back at home safe and sound, been cherishing the moments I had with my hometown old friends and the sweet time I had with my families.

But, suddenly, yesterday I so wished I am back in kl again with my housemates, a-levels friends…thinking of the 7-hour bus trip, I kicked off the thought from my mind. Am I very bad for not enjoying my times with families now. However, please forgive me for there’s something happened that made me feel like that. Of course, I won’t let the feeling to last for so long that I knew it might worsen the condition, I just can bear with it.

For these jobless and nothing to do 1 and half months before we(I&A-levels friends) going to collect our final results, I just wish I can do what I want to do. Please don’t restrict me of anything, I had assure my future pathway and I will try my best to be a good girl at home, so please don’t doubt me for that..

My final wish: I want a peaceful birthday!

No comments: