Friday, July 06, 2007

tO PENANG

This morning, mom suddenly said wana pay a visit to my uncle.

I asked her “where?”

In penang? Oh, means in penang’s hospital..because my uncle fr sungai petani one ma..

Then, I and my brother with our parents head off our trip to penang again.

Luckily, on the way to penang early in the morning, the traffic jam not so bad

When reached nam wah hospital, I went to information centre to ask which room my mother’s brother was hospitalized.

Then, we went to the first floor, while my dad and brother went to visit dad’s boss’s wife whose also was hospitalized in third floor.

When I found the room with five patient’s beds, I can’t believe the person lying on the bed was my uncle. Judging by the thin, scull-looked face, I really couldn’t believe my eyes. OMG, he’s so far difference from the uncle I had last seen during Chinese new year..!

He’s been suffering from liver damage according to his doctor. There, at the side of his bed, the notes shown he had low body fluid, diabetic, and low sugar content diet….

I believed his 80% of liver had been damaged by years of drinking drug and smoking.. my mom looked so sad after visiting my uncle..

After that, the visiting hours had finished, we went to third floor to meet my dad..then only I knew the patient my dad went to visit is suet peng’s grandma..

We had spent about 4 hours in hospital then only we went to Gurney Plaza near the famous Gurney Drive. I told mom I want to go Gurney Drive later since its been long time I last went there.

As usual, Gurney Drive was so crowded with people from everywhere including foreigners. This place got a lot of hawker stalls selling Asian’s delicious food. I like almost all the food there! Unfortunately, I can’t take the photos there before going back because that time is night time and my handphone not so high tech to take so high quality photo.

If I really going to leave Malaysia soon to chase my dream, I wish I still got one more chance to go Penang again………finally, I also want to wish my uncle and friend’s grandma to get well and recover soon…

No comments: