Friday, July 21, 2006

sTup!d LAN!!

Its been a peaceful week since I finished all my first semester's exam last last week..
But somehow the bio lecturer gave a sudden "attack" to my peaceful life again that she's going to give us another test after she finished the unit3 for biology. Oh my god! Unit 3 is so short and she is teaching them damn fast. She said she is going to finish them within 2 weeks time! well, luckily enough that this time is not a mock test, just a normal test.. But normal test also important what..

I had started my LAN for malaysian studies and moral studies this week. What can i say, one LAN class is 3 hours which falls on Monday and Thursday from 4 to 7pm! Its such a TORTURE that on Monday I need to study from 9 to 7pm while Thursday from 10 to 7pm(in between.. no break leh!!!)! The stupic, idiot A-level Department want us to study for so long! oh.. There's still something I want to talk about the stupid A-level Department of HELP. I don't know what are they doing, they separate some of our classmates including few of my best friends to anothere group. At the end, my friends were so frustrated with their new lecturers which they couldn't get used to! Besides, complaining will just wasting your time and saliva as they claimed that they can't do anything to it!

No comments: