Tuesday, December 06, 2005

the selection test

the day before yesterday(sunday), I went to sit for the Asean scholarship's selection test. Initially, I went there with Ming Ming. However, at the last minute, I changed my decision because I would troubled ming and her families. After I knew that papa actually free that day, he promised he will bring me there. The only problem was papa didn't know where was Mutiara Beach Hotel except had address.

When I reached the hotel, wow, so or too many people in the lobby! About 300 students! so, from morning till evening, we sat for the General Ability( not enough time to do!), Maths( in english so really a mess!), and English.

Actually, the english's comprehension i had read before, somewhere in what spm's lat. Haizz, i only simply answed nonsense for the asking meaning one. No choice, i am poor in vocabulary. As for the essay part, i only simply wrote.

After the almost whole day test, when papa picked me up, I was really tired and dozed off immediately in the car. Although I didn't prepare anything for the test, I really pleased that I had the chance to sit for the selection test.

1 comment:

cheerYY said...

Actually the test ok, but I felt very stupid when I saw those questions.